In this video, I will be going over Teladoc‘s (TDOC -17.67%) recent earnings and why the stock has crashed 20% after it released its earnings report.
- Q2 revenue grew 18% year over year to $592.4 million, meeting the higher end of Teladoc’s own guidance.
- Average revenue per member per month was $2.60, up from $2.20 in the same period last year.
- Total visits grew 28% year over year to 4.65 million, beating Teladoc’s expectations.
- The big hit was the $3 billion non-cash goodwill impairment charge that was recorded this quarter. This resulted in a net loss of $19.22, compared to $0.86 one year ago.
- Teladoc appointed a new chief operating officer.
For the full insights, watch the video, consider subscribing, and click the special offer link below.
*Stock prices used were the closing prices of July 272022. The video was published on July 282022.
Neil Rozenbaum has positions in Teladoc Health. The Motley Fool has positions in and recommends Teladoc Health. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy. Neil is an affiliate of The Motley Fool and may be compensated for promoting its services. If you choose to subscribe through his link, he will earn some extra money that supports his channel. His opinions remain his own and are unaffected by The Motley Fool.